CleanMail Email Security & Anti-Spam:
Effective & Easy To Use
CleanMail is the first anti-spam & anti-virus
filter, that was designed from the beginning to provide complete email security - protecting you from
spam and all kinds of email-borne malware like viruses and phishing mails - while at the same time
making installation and usage as easy as possible. No more spam and viruses - just clean mail!
- Award-winning SpamAssassin engine: CleanMail combines today's most effective and advanced anti-spam technologies into one powerful solution.
It comes with the full range of different antispam filters, including the award-winning SpamAssassin™ engine and a built-in spam trap to automatically keep the spam filter up-to-date by training a Bayes database with incoming spam mails.
- Anti-Virus: CleanMail integrates the Clam Anti-Virus package
and additionally supports all popular virus checkers to protect you against all kinds of email-borne virus attacks.
- Attachment Filter: CleanMail's built-in attachment filter effectively blocks all kinds of potentially malicious email attachments.
It is pre-configured to reject all attachment types known as potential virus vectors.
- DNS Blacklist (DNSBL) Filter: CleanMail checks IP addresses of incoming emails against DNS blacklists containing known spam relay hosts. The DNSBL filter rejects all mail that has been relayed by a blacklisted host.
- Shared Fingerprint Filter: CleanMail's Fingerprint filter calculates message fingerprints (fuzzy hashes) and compares them against a database of known spam message fingerprints.
If a message fingerprint matches a known spam message fingerprint, the mail is blocked. If a message is blocked by another filter, its fingerprints are automatically added to the database, speeding up the processing of similar spam messages.
- Delay Filter: CleanMail Server can be configured to use a built-in delay filter to stop spammers from delivering junk mails to your server.
Tests have shown that the Delay Filter itself already blocks up to 73% of all junk mails while causing only minimal resource usage on the host system.
The effect of delay filtering is comparable to greylisting, but delay filtering of course avoids the common drawbacks
- SMTP Traffic Limiting, Protection against Directory Harvesting and Mail Flooding:
CleanMail Server additionally implements very effective algorithms to protect your Mail Server against Directory Harvesting, SMTP AUTH attacks and Mail Flooding.
- POP3-to-SMTP Connector:
CleanMail Server has a built-in POP3 Connector to retrieve messages from a POP3 server, and forward these messages (after filtering) to a mail account on your SMTP server.
- Web Dashboard:
With the Web Dashboard, administrators and end users can easily access current status information and quarantined emails.
Read more about CleanMail's Email Security Features.
CleanMail Email Security is available in three different editions, specifically targeted for business and home user installations:
CleanMail Server is suitable if you are looking for a server-based
antispam & antivirus solution to protect SMTP or POP3 servers.
Its flexible architecture makes it very easy to integrate CleanMail Email Security into any existing infrastructure.
CleanMail is the perfect email security and antispam filter for all versions of Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, IMail or any other mail server software.
Available for Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/2012/Vista/Windows 7/8 and Linux/i386. Supports Exchange 5.5/2000/2003/2007/2010, Windows Small Business Server (SBS) 2000/2003/2003R2/2008/2011.
Start Your Free Trial
CleanMail Hosted Email Security - complete Email Security (Anti-Spam, Anti-Virus, Anti-Phishing)
without the need to install or maintain anything yourself - we manage everything for you.
Works with any existing mail server (Microsoft Exchange, Lotus Notes/Domino, IMail etc.) and all platforms.
Start Your Free Trial
CleanMail Home protects a single computer against spam email.
It can be used with any POP3 email client software, such as Microsoft™ Outlook and Outlook Express™.
Available for Windows 2000/XP/2003/Vista/Windows 7/8.
Start Your Free Trial
To learn more about the differences between the Server and Home editions, please have a look at the CleanMail feature matrix.
It is of vital importance to keep your email security up-to-date. Our Free Email Security Check is intended to help you with this task.
You can test the antispam and antivirus protection features of your current email security solution here:
Free Email Security Check